CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Veronica & Beau ::: Married!

As promised, here are more previews from the beautiful wedding just outside of Beaver Creek, Colorado, over Memorial Day weekend.

I love comments... so let me know what you think.

Enjoy!
Becoming a bride... the Posh! Salon in St James Place, Beaver Creek...
Mona rocked!

One of many tequila shots via Darryl (sp?)... and yes, they made me drink one every time, too!

and another

Veronica was fine, as in without tears, for the whole day... until her groom sent her a gift with a handwritten card that brought tears to everyone's eyes in the room.

I'm digging the shoes Beau chose to wear!!

The lovely Australian, Monique, that books and manages the events at the Lazy J Ranch in Wolcott, Colorado. If you are thinking of a destination event/wedding in Colorado, this lady is the one to work with... I adore my new friend, Monique!!

Married!!

Funny story about this picture... notice the notch at the top of the van. Right after I snapped this image, my head was introduced to that notch... so loudly that everyone thought something hit the van... just my big, fat head! OUCH!

Ahad, Beau's Jr. HS friend, gave a great toast. Below, Ahad was showcasing the Running Man dance move that Beau used as a young teen to impress the girls. He did a great impression!

Veronica laughed the whole night... this expression below was constant! So cute!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tonya,

Thank you for the kind words. I wish you lived locally, so we could do Weddings together all the time. Love love love the photos from Vern & Beaus Wedding. Kudos to you, cant wait to see the whole collection.
Hope to see you soon my friend.
~Monique Busold