CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good Golly Miss Molly

OK, I am sure she has never heard that before, but wow, this girl is just beautiful!! The camera definitely loves her! Molly will graduate in 2009 and has been awarded the coveted (well, I would hope she likes it) High School Ambassador program for V Photography.


There are only 2 per high school available. So, Molly will be touting my work with High School Seniors for 2009 graduates.


Here are a few of my favorites... so far.


Enjoy!



This next one is hands down my favorite so far!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Tonya!

These are fabulous!! Molly had such a great time today!!
Thanks!
Joni

Cindy said...

I am nearly in tears looking at these beautiful pictures. Is this the same infant that cried through her baptism? Our little Precious Moments Molly has grown up--it happened so fast. She has become a lovely young woman!