CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Vanna & Kellen ::: Engaged

And here is the last entry from my busy, busy weekend with great couples and families!

Vanna & Kellen will be gettting married in August, and I have the pleasure of capturing their wedding images, too. Can't wait to see the awesome band they have booked! We met up at the Power & Light district after much issue trying to find parking. I have secret spots to park down there, if you ever want to know where they are... just email me!

The P&L district is so much fun because there are many, many nooks & crannies of great photo opportunities. But, of course, the subject(s) are what really make the photographs.

Here are previews for Vanna & Kellen... enjoy!

I love this next series... they were having so much fun!

0 comments: