CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Monkey!::: Kansas City Family Photographer

You never know how the world will evolve for all of us and who we might cross paths with years and years later. This [hot] red-headed mama use to live, oh 2 blocks or so, from me as a child. Granted, the gray in my hair will tell you I'm a few years older. But both Ivy and I remember walking to grade school together.
Forward 15 years, we both end up in the KC area and reconnected via some marketing consulting I have been doing. I am honored that she chose me to take her family's photographs this past weekend. Mother Nature and I had a meeting Sunday morning and I told her I needed a beautiful, mild weather day. For once, she listened.
Enjoy these previews of Ivy and her sweet little family!




2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Amazing photos.

Rhonda said...

You are so sweet and your words touched my heart. I have been kind of depressed lately (I suffer from depression and many more ilments)and stuff. How were you able to cope with everything? BTW, you do look great to have all that and recovered. What editing software you use? You take wonderful pictures and you can see in them, the joy, and fun, everyone had.