CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Hills Were Alive with the Sound of ... FAMILY!!

The Gang's All Here!

Liberty Memorial was the spot to be last weekend. I met up with the families of three brothers and their children and grandchildren. It was a super sweet group who were very fun to work with. Even though my schedule for that day had never been busier, I enjoyed every stitch of it!

They finished the "session" with a picnic on the sprawling grounds of Liberty Memorial. They even made me a yummy chicken salad sandwich and sweet tea... hit certainly it the spot in my uber busy day.


Thanks Rollers!!

Enjoy your previews...

Miss Lola::: I heart her squishy, puffy cheekies!





Here are the littlest of the cousins... How cute is this series?



0 comments: