CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Man & Ladies 4

I love, love, LOVE this family. They are too cute! I started photographing them when Miss Molly (the youngest) was still in mommy's tummy. Wow, does time fly.

Due to the unpredictable nature of Kansas weather, we had to reschedule from last weekend's session. Glad we did. The weather rocked on Saturday! I even got sunburned!

This session was extra special due to the short break from work of the father of this family, Jared. He has been deployed to Iraq to protect you and me. He returns in a week or two to fulfill this tour (his third, I believe). Jared, thank you for all you do for us! Stay safe and come home for good, soon! Kim, you are truly one of the best, most patient moms I have had the pleasure to meet and know. You are a inspiration.

enjoy your previews...


Worley 11

Worley 4

Worley 5

Worley 9burn

Worley 1

Worley 2

Worley 6

Worley 7

Worley 8

Worley 14

Worley 12 soft burn

0 comments: