CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Blake

Britney! This first image is going to blow your socks off. Oh my! It's going to be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE baby images!!

Meet Blake... he's a sweet little pumpkin, all of 3 months old with older brother Gavin. Gavin and I got special permission from Mommy to jump on his bed for some shots. Although, I like the non-jumping ones better :)

Enjoy

Here's the image that is now my favorite baby image!

Wray 11 funky vintage

Wray 10

Wray 9

Wray 8

Wray 7

Wray 6

Mr. Gavin just had a birthday and received some bday $$. He chose to purchase this cool, sporty outfit. He was SO proud to show it off to me. How cute is he?!!!

Wray 5

Wray 4 burn

Wray 2

My FAVORITE OF G-DOG (my special nickname for him...heh ehe he)

Wray 1

0 comments: