CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

What a glorious, beautiful Saturday... the first of November. Who would have thought? I have been so lucky when it comes the weather dept!!

I ALWAYS enjoy working with family, friends and coaches! Coaches? Yes, this gentleman, Coach John, has the Patience of Jobe with my son, who can be difficult to coach. Which is unfortunate, because, unbiasedly, my oldest has the potential to be a great baseball pitcher. Thanks for all you do John!

Here is Coach John, his beautiful wife, Trish, and his two boys, Andrew & Austin. I think we captured some wonderful images! The images of John & Trish together were not cohersed...all very natural. So cute together!!

Medlin 10

Medlin 9

Medlin 8

Medlin 7

Medlin 6

Medlin 5

Medlin 4

Medlin 3

Medlin 2

Medlin 1

0 comments: