CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2007

Love is in the Air this weekend!

What a busy weekend for me! I think all in all I had 6 photo sessions, met a new wedding client and dinner with family and friends... whew!! You would think I'd be exhausted today, but I feel pretty good! Must be all the fresh air from leaving the windows open this weekend while sleeping?!

I ended my photo weekend with a anti-rain dance and Jimmy & Angie. We had originially planned to meet at Antioch Park (one of my favorites), but Mother Nature had other plans for us. We switched locations, last minute, to Blackbob Park, which turned out to be just as lovely. We only dealt with the rain drops for a few minutes and then we "willed" them away.

Here are a few of the cute images we captured...





0 comments: